NEWEST DIGITAL DEVOTIONAL

THEY THAT ENDURE...

10-DAY DEVOTIONAL | Digital Download


In this devotional, we will look at Daniel, Joseph, Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego, and the Children of Israel. So, as we clutch our fingernails to our cross daily and ready ourselves for the day-to-day unknown, let us investigate God's word as a firm reminder that when it comes to persecution … compared to those before us, we ain’t seen nothing yet.

GIFT AMOUNT OF $5.00
PayPal Acceptance Mark

3RD DIGITAL DEVOTIONAL

GODS WILL VERSUS YOUR WILL

10-DAY DEVOTIONAL | Digital Download


In this devotional “God's Will Versus Your Will” we’ll look at the biblical superheroes and look at just how God's will made an impact in their lives and their will fell flat on its face before the Lord God. In the end, every knee will bow, and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.



GIFT AMOUNT OF $5.00
PayPal Acceptance Mark

2ND DIGITAL DEVOTIONAL

BLESSED TO BE A DREAMER:

10-DAY DEVOTIONAL | Digital Download


Is it still possible to be a dreamer in our day and time?


In 'Blessed To Be A Dreamer' M.King shows you:


> 10 things, 2 dreamers went through in the Bible

> How God used them to impact their world

> How we can impact our world as dreamers.

> How prayer can help us overcome and see Gods best in our lives



Let this book show you that being a dreamer is still possible and is a blessing to those He calls


GIFT AMOUNT OF $5.00
PayPal Acceptance Mark

FREE DIGITAL DEVOTIONAL

GO WITH JESUS: 10 DAY DEVOTIONAL


Why is it so hard to see Jesus as someone who walked in our shoes?


In 'Go with Jesus' M.King shows you:


> 10 things Jesus dealt with while on the earth

> How Jesus divinity showed us the fathers love while He was on the earth

> How Jesus humanity reminds us that He faced the same challenges as us.

> How prayer can help us overcome and see Gods glory in our lives



Let this FREE book show you that our savior overcame the world and encourage you to Go with Jesus


FREE DOWNLOAD

PAST STORE ITEMS

GOD GAVE ME VICTORY IN 2020:

30-DAY T-Shirt Campaign (Nov 17th - Dec 17th, 2020)


Purchase your t-shirt & help us change hearts & minds about 2020


All funds raised will be paid directly to M.King Media INC. . We will donate 10% of our proceeds to CBN Operation Blessing. Our goal with the other 90% is to establish an endowment to allow us to continue to expand our operations and continue to market our media productions around the world.


GIFT AMOUNT OF $20.00